Guide for SELLERS
We understand the challenges faced by municipalities or institutional, corporate or private creditors when it comes to sale of real estate property that are in a state of foreclosure, financial or other distress, and we believe that our online auction process can help to alleviate some of these issues, while effectively recovering the unpaid taxes or debts.
Let Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions help you to achieve the highest selling value for the distressed property within the shortest time span in transparent and hassle-free on-line auction environment.
The following step-by-step guide is applicable to Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions of Type D (Distressed Auctions) and will provide you with the essential information on the auction process to ensure that you are comfortable with every step of your new auction journey.
You may also check our Frequently Asked Questions section or contact us if you require any additional information or assistance.
Step 1. CONSIDER BENEFITS OF SELLING THE DISTRESSED PROPERTY AT DOMUS OPTIMA REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS
When you are ready to sell the distressed property, it is time for you to consider all allowed by law ways of selling (e.g. auction, tender, traditional sale) and to choose one that better suits all your needs.
Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions provides an innovative, efficient, convenient, transparent and cost-effective solution for municipalities or institutional, corporate or private creditors to sell distressed properties and recover unpaid taxes or debts.
Please consider benefits of selling the distressed property at Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions and familiarize yourself with Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions Basics. Find answers to your questions and determine if the auction process provided by Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions suits all your needs. If so, please proceed to the next step and we will be more than glad to assist you with auctioning of your distressed property and making your experience smoother, more transparent, efficient and cost-effective.
Step 2. REGISTER FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY DOMUS OPTIMA MEMBERSHIP
Complimentary Domus Optima Membership provides full lifetime access to the Members Area of our website with Domus Optima Real Estate Auction listings and services.
To register for your Domus Optima Membership, please:
- Visit our Members Area registration page.
- Fill out the registration form to initially set up your account. Your username should be at least 5, but maximum 12 characters long. Your password should be at least 12 characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ &.
- Perform Google reCAPTCHA check and submit your registration form.
- Upon successful submission of the registration form, you should receive 2 emails from Domus Optima: confirmation of your Members account registration and activation request with a verification link to activate your account. Do not forget to click the activation link in the account activation request message. Otherwise, you will not be able to log in and you will not receive any of our future emails.
- Please choose your username wisely. Do not use the one which may be offensive or disruptive to other Domus Optima Members.
- Make sure there are no unwanted characters or spelling mistakes in your username, first and last names while filling out the registration form as you will NOT be able to change them later.
- We recommend that you add to your address book and/or contacts, and/or approved/safe sender list within your email application to ensure uninterrupted email delivery.
- If you do not receive our confirmation and/or activation request message(s) within a few minutes of signing up, please make sure that you typed your email correctly and check your other inbox folders such as Junk, Spam, Bulk and Promotions just in case our email(s) got delivered there instead of your main inbox. If so, select the confirmation and/or activation request message(s) and click Not Junk or Not Spam, which will allow future messages from Domus Optima to get through.
- Never share your Domus Optima Members account password with anyone. Domus Optima will never ask you to provide your password via email, phone, SMS, etc.
Step 3. LOG IN TO YOUR DOMUS OPTIMA MEMBERS ACCOUNT AND SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST FOR AUCTION SERVICES
Access all Domus Optima Real Estate Auction listings and services by logging in to your Domus Optima Members account.
My Account section of the Members Area allows you to submit auction services request, manage all your account and membership details as well as provides the insight on your auction activities.
Upon your fulfillment of all legal requirements to obtain ownership of or legal right to sell the distress property, please visit List Your Property section of My Account and take a few moments to fill out and submit a complimentary Auction Services Request.
Once we have received your completed Auction Services Request form, we will consider your Domus Optima Real Estate Auctions listing opportunities and make every effort to get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Keep your Domus Optima Members account safe (especially, if you are using a public computer) by logging out of Domus Optima Members Area every time when you are done.
- Change your Domus Optima Members account password regularly and use a different password than you use for other websites. Make it difficult for others to guess. If you think someone knows your password, change it right away.
- In case you prefer to use services of your real estate agent in the sale of the distressed property, the property will be auctioned either via Domus Optima Absolute Real Estate Auction (Type A) or Domus Optima Sealed-Bid Real Estate Auction (Type S).
Step 4. PRE-AUCTION FORMALITIES
Upon obtaining available property information and reports (if available), as well as the completion of all Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction (Type D) listing formalities, all auction terms are set. The property is then listed for the upcoming distressed auction on an ‘as-is’ basis.
Step 5. WAIT FOR THE RESULTS
If you prefer to monitor the auction process of your distressed property, please join the excitement of the online auction venue by logging in to your Domus Optima Members account, searching for the required auction listing and navigating to it anytime from the beginning of the auction.
Alternatively, you may wait till the end of the auction and check its final results the same way as above.
CONGRATULATIONS, if your distressed property has been sold!
Do not be upset, if no or little interest has been shown to your auction listing and your distressed property has not been sold at this time. We will discuss the results and consider the most suitable for you opportunities. You may wish to relist your distressed property with us on the same or revised terms, or try to use another non-auction selling channels.
Step 7. CLOSE THE SALE OF THE DISTRESSED PROPERTY
Closing on the property takes place on the date first stated in the auction listing. On that day and upon fulfillment of all financial and legal formalities you will receive proceeds of the sale. At the same time the ownership and possession of your distressed property will be transferred to the winner of the auction.
Thank you for your business! You just have proved that a new take on an old industry successfully works!
- Do not forget to submit your testimonial about the recent Domus Optima Real Estate Auction experience. We would love to get further insight from you to offer the best possible auctioning experience and to help potential customers make confident decisions. Thank you!
Log in / Register