Benefits for Agents
Real estate agents/brokers are an integral part of Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction system. There are two revenue-producing engagements available for these licensed real estate professionals:
A cooperating agent/broker may represent a perspective buyer during the Distressed auction process.
To earn a commission for representing a successful buyer (a Distressed auction winner successfully closed on the property), the cooperating agent/broker should either be officially appointed by the buyer upon registration for the Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction and accept this appointment, or should officially refer the buyer and the buyer confirms this referral upon registration for the Distressed auction.
The cooperating agent/broker manages many traditional real estate functions, including, but not limited to:
- Accompanying the perspective buyer to pre-auction events.
- Helping the perspective buyer to determine the market value of the property prior to the Distressed auction (review market conditions, comparables, etc.).
- Assisting with due dilligence process.
- Helping the perspective buyer with terms and conditions of the Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction.
- Assisting the perspective bidder with Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction registration, paperwork and bidding strategy (if needed).
- Assisting the successful buyer (a Distressed auction winner) in pre-closing and closing events.
If the seller prefers to use services of their real estate agent/broker in the sale of the distressed property, the property will be auctioned either via Domus Optima Absolute Real Estate Auction (Type A) or Domus Optima Sealed-Bid Real Estate Auction (Type S). Please check these auction types for more information on the engagement of listing real estate agents/brokers.
Below are just a few benefits available to real estate agents / brokers:
- Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auctions represent a new business opportunity for real estate brokers and agents, as well as another marketing tool to assist their customers.
- Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction system helps to develop own market niche and clientele network (especially to newly licensed real estate agents) and offer unique properties that may not be available through traditional real estate channels.
- Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction system brings simplicity into real estate transactions. Agents/brokers do not need to spend valuable time discussing with customers and stipulating all contingencies in real estate contracts. Real estate properties are auctioned and sold on an “as is” basis and without any contingency.
- Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction system eliminates the necessity of prolonged negotiation processes between the seller and the buyer.
- Domus Optima Distressed Real Estate Auction system brings full transparency along with uncompromised privacy into the real estate sale process. A perspective buyer can make a decision on participation in the auction based on the available information package and with a clear understanding of the current auction terms and the referred property’s market demand.
- Social distancing friendly.